Swedish, Sports, Pregnancy & Chair Massage in the Thame area of Oxfordshire and Haddenham
& Aylesbury area of Buckinghamshire
Body ReNewell at Work
What is On Site (Seated Acupressure) Massage?
Very simply it is a massage that is given through your clothes whilst you are sitting
on a specially designed massage chair. It is based on a traditional form of Japanese
massage called ANMA, and this literally means ‘press and rub’ – hence ‘massage’.
It is a revitalising, tonifying treatment and the end result is quite different from
aromatherapy or relaxation massage.
What are the Effects of On Site Massage?
• Promotes a sense of wellbeing
• Encourages a state of ‘alert relaxation’
• Unravels tense aching muscles
• Stretches cramped tendons and ligaments
• Relieves minor aches and pains
• Increases the circulation to all parts of the body, but specifically to the back,
neck, head and arms
• Allows the body’s life energy (ki) to flow more easily
• Soothes and balances the nervous system
• Lowers and normalises the pulse count
• Is an immediate stress buster!
• If utilised on a regular basis, can help to prevent minor conditions developing
into more serious illness.
• You will feel great and energised after the massage!!
Advantages of On Site Massage in the Workplace
• Demonstrates the employers active commitment to the well being of its employees.
The provision of a service that is highly visible, beneficial for health, enjoyable
to receive and perceived as high value is extremely effective in motivating employees
by making them feel valued and appreciated, especially where the service is funded
or part funded by the organisation.
• Demands no capital investment to initiate or maintain
• Revitalises employees in only 20 minutes leaving them refreshed and alert. As
well as improving the performance of those at work, it makes absence from work due
to stress related illness less likely.
• Requires little motivation for employees to participate as On Site Massage is
enjoyable as well as therapeutic
• Demands no effort – no classes to attend, nothing to learn, practice or accomplish.
The less you do, the more effective the treatment.
• Produces results in minutes, not days, weeks or months. Regular massage also reduces
the likelihood of muscular tension developing into more serious muscular-skeletal
conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury and can help identify "at risk" staff.
Advantages of On Site Massage Compared to Other Methods of Stress Management
• Other forms of stress management are generally after the fact; On Site Massage
offers relief from stress when it’s needed most – in the stressful situation. Results
are achieved almost immediately
• There are specific physical reactions to stress, such as muscular tension, over
sensitive nerves, aches and pains and restricted movement of joints – On Site Massage
treats these symptoms directly and immediately
• All other systems of stress management require some sort of self discipline or
effort. On Site Massage requires no expenditure of energy from clients whatsoever.
They simply relax, and let the practitioner to do all the work.
• Most other forms of stress control offer information only. Whilst this information
may be of excellent quality, unless acted upon, it cannot relieve the symptoms of
• On Site Massage is extremely popular with nearly all employees, resulting in a
very high participation rate. Compare this to other methods such as gym membership
which is utilised by a relatively small percentage of the workforce.
• The value of £’s spent on this unique service is immediately seen and felt by
both the company and its employees
A Flexible Service
Different organisations may want different things from an On Site Massage service
so it is fully flexible in the following ways:
• On Site Massage can be used as a one off, as and when required or on a regular
• There is no minimum booking. Even Sole Proprietors can benefit from our service.
• The length of appointments can be set at any duration from 10 minutes upwards.
15 minute, 20 minute and 30 minute appointments are generally the most popular.
Gift Vouchers Available
Please Phone or Email
To enable you to properly assess the quality and the impact of the service, just